What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Mike and The Mechanics
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $23.50 for seating in floor-section rows 30–36 or right or left wing rows 20–29 (up to $47 value)
- $29 for seating in floor-section rows 18–29 or right or left wing rows 11–19 (up to $58 value)
- $34.75 for seating in floor-section rows 3–16 or right or left wing rows 2–10 (up to $69.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mike and The Mechanics
- Who Mike is: Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Mike Rutherford, who helped found Genesis before launching Mike & The Mechanics as a hugely successful spin-off
- Who The Mechanics are: currently, soulful crooner Andrew Roachford (“Cuddly Toy,” “Family Man”) and Tim Howar, heard as Stacie Jaxx in the London production of Rock of Ages
- Hits that dominated MTV in the ’80s: “All I Need Is a Miracle,” “Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground),” and the trophy-laden “The Living Years”
- What you’ll see onstage: all the hits, plus material from latest record The Road
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 2/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.