- One G-Pass to see Mike and The Mechanics
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $23.50 for seating in floor-section rows 30–36 or right or left wing rows 20–29 (up to $47 value)
- $29 for seating in floor-section rows 18–29 or right or left wing rows 11–19 (up to $58 value)
- $34.75 for seating in floor-section rows 3–16 or right or left wing rows 2–10 (up to $69.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mike and The Mechanics
- Who Mike is: Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Mike Rutherford, who helped found Genesis before launching Mike & The Mechanics as a hugely successful spin-off
- Who The Mechanics are: currently, soulful crooner Andrew Roachford (“Cuddly Toy,” “Family Man”) and Tim Howar, heard as Stacie Jaxx in the London production of Rock of Ages
- Hits that dominated MTV in the ’80s: “All I Need Is a Miracle,” “Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground),” and the trophy-laden “The Living Years”
- What you’ll see onstage: all the hits, plus material from latest record The Road