- $21 for one ticket to Mike DelGuidice and Big Shot (up to $31.25 value)
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- Standing general admission floor
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
Mike DelGuidice and Big Shot
- The Show: the closest you can get to seeing a real Billy Joel concert, thanks to singer/pianist Mike DelGuidice—who could be mistaken for Billy’s twin—and a top-tier backup band
- The Band: the Big Shot stable includes longtime Joel collaborators Tommy Byrnes and Mark Rivera on guitar and saxophone, and
- What Billy Joel Said When He First Heard Mike: ”A friend called me and told me to listen to this band that was playing on local TV, and I said ‘That’s me.’ They said ‘No, it’s this band,’ and they had a hard time convincing me it wasn’t me. It’s uncanny.”
- Which lead to: Mike’s current side-gig from playing as Billy Joel…playing with Billy Joel as a touring member of his band.
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.