- $10 for one general-admission ticket on December 3 or 16 (up to $19.39 value)
- Ages 21+
Mike DelGuidice and Big Shot
- The Show: the closest you can get to seeing a real Billy Joel concert, thanks to singer/pianist Mike DelGuidice—who could be mistaken for Billy’s twin—and a top-tier backup band
- The Band: the Big Shot stable includes longtime Joel collaborators Tommy Byrnes and Mark Rivera on guitar and saxophone
- What Billy Joel Said When He First Heard Mike: “A friend called me and told me to listen to this band that was playing on local TV, and I said ‘That’s me.’ They said ‘No, it’s this band,’ and they had a hard time convincing me it wasn’t me. It’s uncanny.”
- Which led to: Mike’s current side-gig from playing as Billy Joel…playing with Billy Joel as a touring member of his band.