What You'll Get
- $19 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission standing (up to $37.50 value)
Mike DelGuidice and Big Shot
- The Show: the closest you can get to seeing a real Billy Joel concert, thanks to singer/pianist Mike DelGuidice—who could be mistaken for Billy’s twin—and a top-tier backup band
- The Band: the Big Shot stable includes longtime Joel collaborators Tommy Byrnes and Mark Rivera on guitar and saxophone, and
- What Billy Joel Said When He First Heard Mike: “A friend called me and told me to listen to this band that was playing on local TV, and I said ‘That’s me.’ They said ‘No, it’s this band,’ and they had a hard time convincing me it wasn’t me. It’s uncanny.”
- Which lead to: Mike’s current side-gig from playing as Billy Joel…playing with Billy Joel as a touring member of his band.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.