What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Mike DelGuidice and Big Shot, starting at $19.99
- General-admission standing floor
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My vouchers and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mike DelGuidice and Big Shot
- The Show: the closest you can get to seeing a real Billy Joel concert, thanks to singer/pianist Mike DelGuidice—who could be mistaken for Billy’s twin—and a top-tier backup band
- The Band: the Big Shot stable includes longtime Joel collaborators Tommy Byrnes and Mark Rivera on guitar and saxophone, and
- What Billy Joel Said When He First Heard Mike: “A friend called me and told me to listen to this band that was playing on local TV, and I said ‘That’s me.’ They said ‘No, it’s this band,’ and they had a hard time convincing me it wasn’t me. It’s uncanny.”
- Which lead to: Mike’s current side-gig from playing as Billy Joel…playing with Billy Joel as a touring member of his band.
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.