- $13 for four tickets to see Mike E. Winfield (up to a $52–$76 value, depending on the date)
- When: November 27–December 1
- Where: Sacramento Punch Line
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime for early shows, 15 minutes before showtime for late shows
Mike E. Winfield
Rapidly ascending into the comic pantheon with a recent appearance on _The Late Show with David Letterman_ and a recurring role in The Office’s warehouse, [Mike E. Winfield](http://mikewinfield.com/) masks a rapier-like observational wit with a cheery demeanor and mile-wide smile. As he headlines four nights of shows, Winfield bounces across the stage with self-deprecating asides. ####Sacramento Punch Line Surrounded by a sea of tables drenched in red light, the central stage of Sacramento Punch Line presents a lineup of the country’s top touring comedians. For 20 years, the club has been canning the cackles of audiences, featuring sidesplitting stars such as D.L. Hughley, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock before they broke onto the national stage. With a first-come, first-served policy, audience members can arrive early at the intimate theater to snag a table close to the stage or the off-stage shepherd's hook. Before the show begins, servers whet laugh whistles by taking drink orders for beer, cocktails, soda, or sparkling water.