- One ticket to see Mike Epps
- When: Friday, October 10, at 8 p.m. or Saturday, October 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Warner Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- $34.50 for upper balcony up to $62.75 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $40.80 for mid balcony (up to $74.25 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $52 for mid balcony (up to $74.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
In a large family with eight children, future comedian and Hollywood star Mike Epps relied on making others crumble to the floor with laughter to set him apart from his siblings. He parlayed this experience as a class clown into standup gigs in Indiana when he was just a teen. Epps continued to build his ladder to superstardom in Atlanta before venturing to bigger ponds in New York at the age of 21, conquering the comedy-club circuit and attracting the attention of HBO’s Def Comedy Jam series, which he would eventually host in 2006. His lanky physicality and shape-shifting vocal talents have earned him roles in such blockbusters as The Hangover, All About the Benjamins, and Lee Daniels upcoming biopic about Richard Pryor. Still, his first love is the stage, and his wide-ranging standup sets—which frequently discuss race relations, celebrity peers, and American politics—have busted guts at major venues throughout the country.