All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $31 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Warning: contains strong language, threats against Haley Joel Osment
- Where You’ve Seen Him (as an actor): in over 200 commercials (he even received a Cleo Award nomination) and in soap operas such as As The World Turns and One Life to Live
- Where You’ve Seen Him (as a standup comic) you’ve seen this New Jersey Comedy Hall of Fame inductee at every major comedy club from New York to LA, including The MGM Grand and The Comic Strip, and as a regular sketch player on The Tonight Show
- Common Topics: astute observations about everyday life, riffs on his Italian family roots, his run for the Presidency, and all things New Jersey
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.