- $7 for one ticket to see Mike Massé (up to $15 value)
- Where: Grover’s Grill & Bar
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Friday, October 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 3, at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 4, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 4, at 9 p.m.
- YouTube views to date: more than 23 million
- How he got those views: piercingly clear-voiced acoustic renditions of a wide range of rock and pop hits, including The Beatles’ “We Can Work It Out,” Coldplay’s “The Scientist,” Grateful Dead’s “Sugar Magnolia,” and R.E.M.’s “Driver 8”
- Current main collaborator: Jeff Hall, providing bass guitar and vocal harmonies
- The duo’s day jobs: They’re attorneys—Massé a public defender and Hall a prosecutor, meaning that each solo has legal bearing on a current court case.
- Massé’s other collaborators: original Boston members Barry Goudreau and Sib Hashian, with whom he performs classic Boston covers
Grover’s Grill & Bar
Grover’s Pub & Grill’s wide-ranging menu corrals crowds alongside drafts and nightly live music. Diners can head outside to the patio or sink into cushy high-backed booths and munch on classic American fare such as chicken-fried steak or flatbread pizza. Large flat-screen TVs flicker throughout the restaurant, drawing sports fans to belly up to the bar and order a beer, glass of wine, or specialty cocktail as they cheer on their favorite basketball team or toe-wrestling squad. Grover’s full stage hosts nightly live music, welcoming rock acts and slews of cover bands ranging from The Beatles to Kiss.