What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $23.18 value)
- Who he is: Michael Seander, Jr. from Providence, RI. Before his career as a stud hip-hop artist, Mike was a stud pitcher for Duke’s baseball team. An injury during his sophomore season, however, led him to put down his glove and pick up a pen.
- Breakthrough: Stud introduced himself to the music world with “College Humor,” a catchy ode to his partying exploits that racked up nearly two million hits on Youtube.
- First album: In 2013, his debut Relief hit the airwaves. On it, Stud addresses some serious themes while still mixing in plenty of bro-centric sing-alongs.
- Closer: Stud’s major-label debut in 2014, which soared to #13 on the Billboard Top 200 and reached #2 on the R&B/Hip-Hop chart.
- His latest: Released in early 2016, These Days is anchored by a laid-back title track and singles such as “Anyone Else”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 1/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.