Although Thomas Edison invented the light bulb and the phonograph, it never occurred to him to mix lights and music because he wasn't very smart. Electrify your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for two tickets to see Milk N Cookies (up to $34.52 value)
- When: Saturday, June 28, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Zar Nightclub
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Milk N Cookies
- Who they are: James and Paul Makelwain, twin brothers from Chicago
- The origin of their name: they called themselves Milkshake and Sugar Cookies on social media as a joke, but accidentally became established under that moniker
- How they describe themselves: leaders of the post-bro house movement
- How they define the post-bro house movement, according to The Sights and Sounds: "It’s the style of music we make, our personalities, and then the joke on post-bro."
- Their favorite key: A minor, because "it sounds epic"
- Who else will be there: Blackbird and Black Daddy, Slave vs. Satoshi, DJ Tok, and Mirror Pix