All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The best shows place a high premium on audience interaction, unlike the opera or traffic court. Rustle up some family-friendly fun with this deal.
- One ticket to Cinderella and a post-show meet-and-greet with the cast
- When: Sunday, September 29
- Where: Master Theater
- Seating: left or right orchestra
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Ticket and Seating Options
- $25 for one ticket for upper bacony seating (up to a $37.70 value) and a post-show meet-and-greet with the cast (up to a $10 value; up to a $47.70 total value)
- $32 for one ticket for right or left orchestra seating (up to a $47.70 value) and a post-show meet-and-greet with the cast (up to a $10 value; up to a $57.70 total value)
- 12 p.m. Doors open at 11:30 a.m.
- 3 p.m. Doors open at 2:30 p.m.
- 6 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.<p>
The cast of Master Theater’s Cinderella delves into the classic fairytale with gusto, drawing audiences into the iconic story of magic and romance with zippy songs and live music. The tale of the titular heroine opens with a portrayal of her servitude under her wicked stepmother and sisters. When the women head to the prince’s bride-searching ball, they leave Cinderella scrubbing the floor, but her fairy godmother soon rescues her from squalor by transforming her rags into a flowing gown and her shoes into structurally sound glass slippers. When midnight comes, the dream fades away and Cinderella flees in disgrace, leaving behind one of her slippers for Prince Charming to find and momentarily confuse for an avant-garde drinking glass. The ensuing search for the foot the slipper fits whips the village into an uproar and leaves audiences giddy. After the happy ending, a meet-and-greet puts showgoers face to face with the cast.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 29, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem after purchase at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Master Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Master Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Master Theater
Master Theater often hosts visiting Eastern European artists on its modern, LED-equipped stage. The 1,400 plush seats have been privy to performances from ballets to rock concerts, the tunes of Ray Charles to the jokes of Jackie Mason, bringing culture to audiences without putting them through an etiquette course.