All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Live theater tends to be more thrilling than film, largely due to the heightened odds of seeing someone flub a line or deliver a stirring monologue while sitting in your lap. Witness truly dramatic close-ups with this deal for one ticket for floor seating at Million Dollar Quartet at the Apollo Theater. All tickets are assigned on a first-purchased, first-served basis; our customers must purchase tickets together to sit together. Choose between the following options:
- For $38, you get one ticket to a matinee performance (up to a $73 value, including all fees). Choose from the following shows:
- Wednesday, February 13, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 20, at 2 p.m.
Wednesday, February 27, at 2 p.m.<p>
- For $40, you get one ticket to an evening performance (up to a $77.50 value, including all fees). Choose from the following shows:
- Wednesday, February 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 17, at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 22, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 24, at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 28, at 7:30 p.m. <p>
Doors open one hour before curtain.<p>
Rocking into its fifth year, the hit musical Million Dollar Quartet transports viewers to 1956, when four of the world’s most famous rock ’n’ rollers—Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Elvis Presley, and Johnny Cash—gathered for a monumental jam session at Sun Studios. Based on true events and built upon skilled performances of rock classics, the show has earned rave reviews from the New York Times and the Chicago Tribune. In addition to singing their hearts out, the actors play guitars and pianos, making the performance feel more believable than Abraham Lincoln’s nightly polygraph tests. Guests can shake their hips in floor-level seats as Elvis’ doppelganger croons “Blue Suede Shoes” or snap their toes as the cast performs Jerry Lee Lewis’ “Great Balls of Fire.”<p>
The Apollo Theater’s 11 rows of plush seats welcome 440 posteriors and treat 880 eyes to a stellar view of the proceedings. An open, three-quarter thrust stage extends into the audience, giving each performance an intimate feel, much like a magic show on an airboat. Since 1978, the theater has hosted renowned plays such as The Vagina Monologues, Balm in Gilead starring John Malkovich and Gary Sinise, and Sam Shepard’s True West.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Apollo Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Million Dollar Quartet's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher; availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.