- One ticket to see Million Dollar Quartet
- When: select dates, September 7–October 12
- Where: Apollo Theater
- Seating: intimate stadium style
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- $40 for a Wednesday or Thursday performance (up to $82.75 value)
- $47 for a Friday or Sunday performance (up to $87.75 value)
Million Dollar Quartet
In its sixth year, the long-running hit musical Million Dollar Quartet transports viewers to 1956, when four of the world’s most famous rock ’n’ rollers—Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Elvis Presley, and Johnny Cash—gathered for a monumental jam session at Sun Studio. Based on true events and built upon skilled performances, the show has earned rave reviews from the New York Times and the Chicago Tribune, and has been performed more than 2,000 times. In addition to singing their hearts out, the actors play guitars and pianos, making the re-created supergroup feel just like the real thing. Guests can shake their hips as Elvis’s doppelgänger croons “Blue Suede Shoes” or snap their toes as the cast performs Jerry Lee Lewis’s “Great Balls of Fire.”
The Apollo Theater’s 11 rows of plush seats welcome 440 posteriors and treat 880 eyes to a stellar view of the proceedings. An open, three-quarter thrust stage extends into the audience, giving each performance an intimate feel. Since 1978, the theater has hosted renowned plays such as The Vagina Monologues, Balm in Gilead starring John Malkovich and Gary Sinise, and Sam Shepard’s True West.