- One ticket to see Lisa Williams
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Egg Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for left, center, or right orchestra sections, rows K–P (up to $41.50 value)
- $31 for the center orchestra section, rows A–H (up to $51.50 value)
- $58 for the VIP orchestra section, rows AA–FF (up to $95.75 value)
- VIP tickets include a meet-and-greet
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Lisa Williams remembers seeing spirits when she was growing up in Birmingham, England. At that time, her grandmother, Frances Glazebrook, was becoming known across the UK as a skilled medium and predicted her granddaughter would follow the same path. Lisa was skeptical, but the visions remained, and as she grew older, friends would routinely ask her to connect with their late loved ones. Finally, she fulfilled her grandmother’s prophecy, becoming a professional medium whose chance encounter with Merv Griffin led her to two programs on Lifetime Television: Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead and Lisa Williams: Voices from the Other Side. Today, the TV star and author tours, delivering lectures to large audiences and connecting fans with the spirits of loved ones.