Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal to see Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody at the Royal George Theatre. Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime. For $56, you get a VIP ticket package (up to an $87.35 value, including all fees), which includes:
- One ticket for best-available seating on the main floor
- Postshow meet and greet with the cast
- One drink voucher<p>
Choose from the following shows:
- Wednesday, November 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 2, at 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 9, at 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 16, at 3 p.m.<p>
A guilty pleasure of readers worldwide, the racy novel Fifty Shades of Grey sold 30 million copies in the United States between March and June of this year alone. The exceedingly popular story, which centers on the relationship between a naïve college graduate and a billionaire with a sadistic sexual appetite, inspires the spoof Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody, a live-action musical interpretation of the acclaimed soft-core novel. Making a Chicago run after leaving Las Vegas and Toronto audiences blushing, the theatrical comedy—written and directed by Jim Millan, whose credits include Mythbusters Live! and the documentary Kids in the Hall: Tour of Duty—thrills onlookers with the brawn of a Thunder from Down Under dance routine and the nonstop hilarity of a whoopee cushion stuck on repeat. Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody runs from November 28 through December 16. See a video at Spank!’s media page here.<p>