- $23–$25 for one G-Pass for 400-level seating, game & concert ticket, plus an Admirals cap (up to $41.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Available Dates, Opponents, and Concerts
- Chicago Wolves and the University of Wisconsin Badgers Band on Friday, February 26, at 7 p.m.
- Charlotte Checkers and country music star Dustin Lynch on Saturday, March 19, at 7 p.m.
_Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. _
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Starting off strongly this season, the Admirals have already tied their previous team record with 10 straight wins. They’re currently at 25 wins total, the highest in the Western Conference. The Admirals have a cinder block on the gas pedal, thanks in part to head coach Dean Evason (who will coach the Central Division All-Stars this year), AHL All Stars Freddy Gaudreau and Vladisliv Kamenev, and top scorers Max Gortz and Frederick Gaudreau, who are part of a handful of Admirals to have already eclipsed the 20-point mark. Indeed, Milwaukee receives contributions from all over the ice, a trend that must continue against the division-rival Checkers, Wolves, and Griffins in the coming weeks. After the final horn sounds on those games and the Zamboni has eaten its daily helping of stray pucks, the following concerts will keep Bradley Center rumbling into the evening:
- The Wisconsin Badgers Band: With brass and precision these students perform throughout the game as well as during the 4th Period postgame concert from on the ice.
- Dustin Lynch: This young country star blends a Clint Black–esque sensibility with edgy pop influences in songs such as “Where It’s At” and “Hell of a Night.”