In 1891, James Naismith mounted two peach baskets on opposite walls of a gym, inventing the rudimentary version of what we know today as “shelving.” Take your basketball off this grand innovation with today’s GrouponLive deal for a game-day package to see a Milwaukee Bucks game at the Bradley Center. Doors open one hour before game time. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get one game-day package for a marquee game against the Miami Heat on Monday, February 13, at 7 p.m. (a $55.35 total value). Each package includes:
- One ticket for upper-level seating, marked in royal blue on the seating chart (a $35.35 value)
One retro-style men’s or women’s T-shirt (a $20 value)<p>
- For $30, you get one game-day package (a $84.35 total value) for a non-marquee game, which includes:
- One ticket for lower-level seating, marked in light green on the seating chart (a $64.35 value)
- One retro-style men’s or women’s T-shirt (a $20 value)<p>
The Milwaukee Bucks continue to charge toward the 2011–12 playoffs as they square off against three opponents, including Eastern Conference titans the Miami Heat. Now in his fourth season as head coach, Scott Skiles helms the Bucks’ bench, providing the same points-limiting prowess that shot his squad’s defense to the top of the league a year ago. Superstar guard Brandon Jennings captains the herd’s tenacious offense alongside veteran Ersan Ilyasova, who has snagged a team-leading seven rebounds per game with nifty footwork atop a pair of controversial stilts. Bold, simple ’70s-style lettering soars across the front of included T-shirts, earning extra fashion points from Bango the buck as he wows the Bradley Center with gravity-defying stunts and record-breaking evasion of hunters.
1001 N 4th St.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203