- One G-Pass for a Milwaukee Bucks basketball game
- Where: BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating Options and Games
- $16 for one G-Pass for 400-level corners/baseline seating ($32.75 value)
- $24 for one G-Pass for 400-level sideline seating ($47.80 value)<p>
For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday, January 27, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Houston Rockets on Saturday, February 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday, March 1, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
The Milwaukee Bucks take on Eastern and Western Conference opponents in three home matches in early 2014. The team will defend the BMO Harris Bradley Center against the Atlantic Division’s Brooklyn Nets, Western-Conference-powerhouse L.A. Clippers, and playoff-contender Houston Rockets. These games give fans a chance to catch a young Bucks roster—the majority of the Bucks players have been in the league for three or fewer years—as they develop the chemistry necessary to send alley-oops flying over opponents’ heads and qualify for the three-legged race over All Star Weekend.
Founded in 1968, the Milwaukee Bucks were still but yearlings when they won the NBA championship in 1971. Since then, the team has won 12 more division titles and produced some of basketball’s greatest stars. Dressed in their iconic white with stripes of hunter green—a fitting shade, as the team is named after dollar bills—the Bucks take the court in front of crowds that cheer at the antics and acrobatic stunts of the hometown sweetheart, Bango.