All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Milwaukee Bucks take on the Detroit Pistons
- Each ticket includes a set of four posters featuring Giannis Antetokounmpo, Nate Wolters, Brandon Knight, and Larry Sanders with John Henson (a $15 value)
- When: Tuesday, November 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $10 for one seat in sections 418-426, 440-443, or 400-404 (a $38.25 total value, including the poster set)
- $25 for one seat in sections 205–209 or 219–223 (a $50.35 total value, including the poster set)
- $40 for one seat in sections 202, 212, 216, or 226 (an $87.45 total value, including the poster set)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Through 10 games this season, the Bucks have accomplished something no other team in the NBA has done: defeating the Memphis Grizzlies. On November 8, the Bucks shocked the league’s top team in the final seconds when point guard Brandon Knight converted a three-point play to clinch a 93-92 victory. As one of the NBA’s most surprising teams in the early going, the Bucks have battled their way to the top half of the conference standings, in no small part due to the strong performance of rookie Jabari Parker. The defense has been especially good: it allows just 93 points per game, and it never gets tricked when an opposing player tries to sneak by wearing a fake mustache. Next Tuesday, the Bucks will try to maintain this momentum during a matchup against conference foe Detroit.
Founded in 1968, the Milwaukee Bucks were still but yearlings when they won the NBA championship in 1971. Since then, the team has won 12 more division titles and produced some of basketball’s greatest stars. Dressed in their iconic white with stripes of hunter green—a fitting shade, as the team is named after dollar bills—the Bucks take the court in front of crowds that cheer at the antics and acrobatic stunts of the hometown sweetheart, Bango.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at BMO Harris Bradley Center on 11/25. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.