All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 9, 2018
What You'll Get
- VIP Tickets for Two People
- VIP Tickets for Four People
- VIP Tickets for Six People
- October 6–8
All Options Include:
- Milwaukee Oktoberfest beer stein
- Two beverages
- Rare Oktoberfest beer sampling
- VIP lanyard
During Milwaukee’s annual Oktoberfest, Pere Marquette Park is transformed into a scene straight out of old-world Bavaria. Lederhosen-clad gentlemen and dirndl-wearing maidens mingle at traditional beer-hall tables, where authentic German fare and forearm-straining steins of beer await attendees.
- The Beer: Local breweries—including Spaten and Sprecher—fill steins to the brim with old-school German-style and contemporary beers. VIP attendees also enjoy a taste of a sampling of rare Oktoberfest beer.
- The Food: Milwaukee Brat House serves sauerkraut-slathered bratwurst and hot pretzels served with cheese and mustard.
- The Music: Accordions and brass blare traditional music throughout the day. At night, local cover bands take the stage to get fists pumping and hips shaking.
- The Contests: Burly arms hoist steins, wiener dogs strut their stuff, ladies compete for the title of Miss Oktoberfest, and iron-stomached eaters wolf down brats during the festival’s competitions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2017. Expiration varies as per option purchased. Redeemable at the Black Swarm Tent on Milwaukee Oktoberfest grounds. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on the day of purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 as additional gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.