What You'll Get
- $42 for one general admission ticket (up to $60.99 value)
Ministry New Year’s Eve
- What Ministry preaches: the gospel of aggressive industrial metal, with hints of punk rock and dance
- At the pulpit: frontman Al Jourgensen
- Where you’ve seen his sermons: on MTV in the ’90s, where Ministry arguably introduced industrial to a mainstream audience; performing in the first-ever Lollapalooza; in a scene of Steven Spielberg’s A.I.
- The band’s first massive hit: “Jesus Built My Hotrod,” the manic single from their breakthrough record, Psalm 69: The Way to Succeed and the Way to Suck Eggs
- Other sonic scriptures you’ll hear live: “N.W.O.,” “Just One Fix,” and several tracks from their latest album, From Beer to Eternity
- Get there early: for an extra dose of industrial rock from Chicago’s Fashion Bomb
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 12/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.