- $5 for one ticket to see the Minneapolis Commodores present: What a Wonderful World (up to $15 value)
- When: Saturday, March 22, at 3 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Benson Great Hall at Bethel University
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.<p>
What a Wonderful World
For their 67th annual concert, the 80 golden-toned singers of the Minneapolis Commodores invite audiences to the small town of Harmony Hills. It’s election day, and several big-city politicians are trying to get involved in the locals’ business. Luckily, Harmony Hills’ citizens stand up to their urban guests, using humor and harmony to show them what really matters in life. Also performing is the Commodores’ featured quartet, A Mighty Wind, fresh off a second consecutive bronze medal at the International Barbershop Quartet Competition.<p>
The Minneapolis Commodores
When the Minneapolis Commodores first started singing in 1944, they never expected to leave their district. But 12 years later, they found themselves performing globally at the Barbershop Harmony Society’s International Competition. They’ve since competed 16 times, having come home with a medal on five of those occasions. And though their annual show features the whole dozens-strong choir, the Commodores also give their members the chance to sing with one another in old-fashioned quartets.<p>
Arden Hills - Shoreview
3900 Bethel Dr.
St. Paul, MN 55112Get Directions