All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Minneapolis Shrine Circus
- When: Friday, November 28, though Sunday, November 30
- Where: Target Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees, additional fees may apply to pre-party activities
- $21 for ringmaster seating (up to $37.01 value)
- $17 for spectacular seating (up to $32.20 value)
The Shrine Circus packs animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns into a three-ringed show that celebrates the great tradition of American circus. Ringmaster David Maas steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings to the commands of their trainer, Apolo Fuentes, and the aerialist’s death defying trapeze maneuvers. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Cavorting Clowns don ruby-red noses and a sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Target Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Agente's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Additional fees may apply to pre-party activities. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.