- One ticket to see Minneapolis Shrine Circus
- When: Friday, November 28, though Sunday, November 30
- Where: Target Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees, additional fees may apply to pre-party activities
- $21 for ringmaster seating (up to $37.01 value)
- $17 for spectacular seating (up to $32.20 value)
The Shrine Circus packs animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns into a three-ringed show that celebrates the great tradition of American circus. Ringmaster David Maas steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings to the commands of their trainer, Apolo Fuentes, and the aerialist’s death defying trapeze maneuvers. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Cavorting Clowns don ruby-red noses and a sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.