What You'll Get
- $15 for admission for two to the Venture Bank Minnesota Golf Show ($24 value)
- When: Friday, February 20, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Where: Minneapolis Convention Center, Hall E
- Click here for a list of activities.
- Includes eight free greens fee passes with every paid admission and, with every paid ticket, a bonus offer for a subscription to Golf Digest ($7 value) that’s redeemable at the show
2015 Minnesota Golf Show
- Learn from professional instructors during free 10-minute lessons.
- Test your skills at an indoor driving range or in a $100,000 long-putt challenge.
- Kick back with a cold beverage at the Yellow Brick Road 19th Hole backyard living space.
- Browse the latest equipment and merchandise from the industry’s top brands in the 18,000 square foot Merchandise Zone.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 2/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Minneapolis Convention Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Minneapolis Golf Show's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 10 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.