All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Minnesota Orchestra’s Coffee Concert Lunch Series
- When: April 23 and May 21
- Where: Orchestra Hall
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $114 for one ticket to both Coffee Concert Lunches on Thursday, April 23, and Thursday, May 21, at 11 a.m. (up to $175 value). Tickets include the concert, a post-concert lunch, and a coffee mug.
Coffee Concert Lunch
- Stravinsky’s The Rite of Spring (April 23): After an impassioned work of Griffes’ The Pleasure Dome of Kubla Khan, the orchestra performs Stravinsky’s The Rite of Spring, which inspired a riot at its 1913 debut.
- Garrick Ohlsson Plays Brahms (May 21): Winner of the Avery Fisher Prize and the International Frédéric Chopin Piano Competition, pianist Garrick Ohlsson joins the orchestra to perform a work from early in Brahms’ career.
- The Lunch: After the 11 a.m. concert, music-lovers dig into a plated menu filled with a delicious selection of lunch options.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Advance online redemption required. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Orchestra Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Minnesota Orchestra's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, please indicate accessibility needs on online redemption form. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Minnesota Orchestra
The Grammy Award–winning Minnesota Orchestra led by Music Director Osmo Vänskä celebrates its second century as one of America’s premier symphonic ensembles, gathering accolades from publications such as the New York Times.