Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this GrouponLive deal.<p>
- $18 for one G-Pass to a Minnesota Swarm lacrosse game (a $36.35 value)
- Where: Xcel Energy Center
- Seating: Lower level end-zone seating, labeled in yellow on the seating chart
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Toronto Rock on Sunday, March 16, at 5 p.m.
- Against the Buffalo Bandits on Sunday, March 23, at 1 p.m.
- Against the Rochester Knighthawks on Friday, April 4, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. <p>
The Scouting Report
Last season, the Minnesota Swarm made their second-straight division-finals appearance, cementing their status as a perennial postseason threat. Entering his third year on the sideline, head coach Joe Sullivan has played a large role in the team’s recent success, earning NLL Head Coach of the Year in 2012. On April 4, the Swarm will have a chance to avenge last year’s season-ending loss, as the Rochester Knighthawks—who bested them in a close 12–10 contest in the divisional finals—visit Xcel Energy Center with their sticks and duffel bags full of emergency apiarist suits. <p>
The Minnesota Swarm made its National Lacrosse League debut in 2005 and has since advanced to the playoffs in all but two seasons, netting its first West Division finals trip in 2012. Dubbed the best overall sports arena in the nation by ESPN in 2004, the Swarm’s home Xcel Energy Center adds advanced media to every game with an above-court scoreboard featuring four video screens to show instant replays and let players check in with their cats at home. <p>