- $19 for one G-Pass to a Minnesota Swarm lacrosse game ($37.62 value)
- Where: Xcel Energy Center
- Seating: rows 2–13 of lower-level end-zone seating (labeled in yellow on the seating chart)
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Rochester Knighthawks on Friday, February 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Toronto Rock on Friday, February 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the New England Black Wolves on Saturday, March 14, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
With the 2015 season scarcely a month old, the Minnesota Swarm will face some of its toughest competitions of the year in the next two months. On February 6, they welcome the Rochester Knighthawks, the current league champs and winners of three consecutive Champion’s Cups. A week later, they face the Toronto Rock, six-time NLL victors who could just as easily find success as amateur geologists. In spite of these challenges, Swarm’s team captain, Andrew Suitor, remains undaunted. As he told MNSwarm.com, “We are just going to show up, do our job and hopefully we fill the arenas with wins.”
The Minnesota Swarm made its National Lacrosse League debut in 2005 and has since advanced to the playoffs in all but two seasons, netting its first West Division finals trip in 2012. Dubbed the best overall sports arena in the nation by ESPN in 2004, the Swarm’s home Xcel Energy Center adds advanced media to every game with an above-court scoreboard featuring four video screens to show instant replays and let players check in with their cats at home.