What You'll Get
Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal to see the Minnesota Timberwolves at the Target Center.
Choose from Six Options
- For $25, you get a ticket package for one to the game against the Golden State Warriors on Friday, November 16, at 7 p.m. and for the game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday, November 30, at 7 p.m. For both games, doors open at 6 p.m. Tickets are for blue-section seats (a $50 value).
- For $20, you get a ticket package for one (a $45 total value) to the game against the Golden State Warriors on Friday, November 16, at 7 p.m. Tickets include a chance to shoot a postgame free throw on the court.
- For $20, you get the same package as above for the game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday, November 30, at 7 p.m. (a $45 value).
- For $65, you get one ticket for green-section seating for the game against the Golden State Warriors on November 16 and for the game against the Milwaukee Bucks on November 30 (a $130 value)
- For $50, you get one ticket for green-section seating and a postgame free throw for the game against the Golden State Warriors on November 16 (an $85 value)
- For $50, you get the same package as above for the game against the Milwaukee Bucks on November 30 (an $85 value)
The Scouting Report
After injuries derailed a promising 2011–12 season, the Minnesota Timberwolves hope to claw back into Western Conference contention and position themselves as a postseason threat. Primed by one of the league's most exciting inside-outside duos, the squad has announced their presence in the young 2012–13 season like a wolf howling at the moon because he thinks it’s a loose basketball in outer space, notching a 4-2 record in their first six games while surrendering the fifth-fewest points in the league.
The Minnesota Timberwolves regale Minneapolis's loyal base of hoops fans with their own brand of world-class basketball put on display at the Target Center. An expansion team that joined the league in 1989, the T'Wolves have packed plenty of highlights into their short history, including a berth in the 2004 Western Conference finals—the same season the team boasted the league MVP. They also give home-team supporters a novel fan experience, inviting them to mimic the dancers' choreography and ward off the antics of Crunch, the team’s lupine mascot, by throwing silver coins onto the court.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Target Center. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which Groupon will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 1 hour before game time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.