- Ticket package to see a Minnesota United FC soccer match against the San Antonio Scorpions
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: NSC Stadium
- Seating: East sideline
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Package and Ticket Options
- $25 for a ticket package for one person ($50 total value)
- $50 for a ticket package for two people ($100 total value)
- $100 for a ticket package for four people ($200 total value)
The game package includes the following for each person:
- One ticket ($20 value)
- Early entry to watch warm-ups on the field 90 minutes before game time ($10 value)
- Minnesota United FC T-shirt ($20 value)
Fans can pick up their t-shirts at a table inside the gate.
As the NASL’s 2015 spring season kicks off, Minnesota United FC will push for a repeat of the spring season a year ago, in which their dominant performance on the pitch locked up an early playoff berth. The home opener on April 25 should be the ideal test to see whether they have what it takes to summit the league once again. They host the San Antonio Scorpions, the reigning NASL champs and the squad to beat for any team hoping to take over the league or overcome a fear of arachnids.
Minnesota United FC
When the North American Soccer League was reborn in 2011, Minnesota stepped up to claim the resurgent league’s first championship since 1984. Then dubbed the Stars, the team changed names in 2012, becoming the Minnesota United FC and making a second consecutive appearance in the NASL title game. As the NASL matures, Minnesota looks to remain on top without resorting to any cheap tricks such as replacing the ball with a greased melon.