- $27.50 for a ticket package to see a Minnesota United FC regular-season or playoff soccer match ($55 value)
- Where: NSC Stadium
- Seating: sideline on October 25; unassigned bleachers on November 8 or 15
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Package and Game Options
- One ticket to the game ($20 value)
- Early entry to watch warm-ups on the field 90 minutes before game time and meet the mascot ($15 value)
- A Minnesota United FC playoff t-shirt or exclusive hat ($20 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Regular-season match against the San Antonio Scorpions on Saturday, October 25, at 7 p.m.
- Playoff match, opponent TBD on Saturday, November 8, at 6 p.m.
- Championship match, opponent TBD on Saturday, November 15, at 6 p.m.; game contingent on a win on November 8
Fans can pick up their t-shirts or hats at a table inside the gate.
Whichever team faces Minnesota United FC in the playoffs will have a tough matchup. Minnesota has been dominant throughout all of 2014, topping the NASL’s Spring standings and locking up an early playoff berth. As the Fall season draws to a close and the goalposts shed their leaves, the team once again finds itself with a commanding lead over the rest of the league. After wrapping up the regular season, Minnesota hosts a playoff showdown on November 8, in which a victory will launch them to the NASL championship.
Minnesota United FC
When the North American Soccer League was reborn in 2011, Minnesota stepped up to claim the resurgent league’s first championship since 1984. Then dubbed the Stars, the team changed names in 2012, becoming the Minnesota United FC and making a second consecutive appearance in the NASL title game. As the NASL matures, Minnesota looks to remain on top without resorting to any cheap tricks such as replacing the ball with a greased melon.