- Ticket package to see a Minnesota United FC international soccer friendly against León (Ligue MX)
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: NSC Stadium
- Seating: Corner section
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Package and Ticket Options
- $35 for a ticket package for one person ($44.99 total value)
- $70 for a ticket package for two people ($89.98 total value)
- $140 for a ticket package for four people ($179.96 total value)
The game package includes the following for each person:
- One ticket ($24.99 value)
- A Miguel Ibarra-autographed card ($10 value)
- A post-game shot on goal ($10 value)
Fans can pick up their autographed card at a table inside the gate, and go behind section 1 after the match to participate in the shot on goal.
On July 18, Minnesota United FC will take a break from regular-season NASL play for a one-night international friendly against Club León of Liga MX. It will be the first time in over a decade that a Liga MX team has visited Minnesota, which last happened in 2004 when the Minnesota Thunder hosted Club Atlético Monarcas Morelia.
As one of soccer’s most-iconc teams, León will storm into NSC Stadium as owners of seven Liga MX titles—most recently, back-to-back championships in 2013-14. They’ll be accompanied by a familiar face in former Minnesota United midfielder Miguel Ibarra, who was transferred to Club León in June. The 2014 NASL Golden Ball recipient will play part the match for his current club and part the match for the Loons, which seems like a safer alternative to having a magician saw him in half before the game.
Minnesota United FC
When the North American Soccer League was reborn in 2011, Minnesota stepped up to claim the resurgent league’s first championship since 1984. Then dubbed the Stars, the team changed names in 2012, becoming the Minnesota United FC and making a second consecutive appearance in the NASL title game. As the NASL matures, Minnesota looks to remain on top without resorting to any cheap tricks such as replacing the ball with a greased melon.