What You'll Get
- $45 for one ticket to ’90s R & B Soul: It Feels Good (up to $64 value)
- When: Saturday, May 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
’90s R & B Soul: It Feels Good
- Mint Condition: R & B with elements of jazz, rock, funk, as well as Latin and Jamaican music emanate from this group’s catalog, which includes the percussive “Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)” and the diamonds-on-velvet “What Kind of Man Would I Be”
- Tony! Toni! Toné!: despite the fact that none of the performers are named Tony, Toni, Toné, or even ToeKnee, this new jack-swing trio dominated the R & B charts in the late ’80s and early ’90s with No. 1’s such as “Little Walter” and the gold single “Feels Good”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 5/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Lehman Center for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Lehman Center for the Performing Arts's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.