- $21.59 for a one-day pass to Minus Zero Festival (up to $43.19 value)
- Where: Mountain High Resort
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the schedule
Dates and Times
- Day 1: Saturday, February 28, at 10 a.m.
- Day 2: Sunday, March 1, at 10 a.m.
Trails, snow, and rhythmic chords converge during this first annual Minus Zero Festival high atop a ridge in southern California. Located approximately 80 miles northeast of Los Angeles and 36 miles northwest of San Bernardino, the quaint town of Wrightwood boasts the Mountain High Resort, which will play host to 30 DJs over two days with skiing and snowboarding daily and nightly across nearly 60 trails and three resorts. The all-mountain terrain park features ramps, banks, fun boxes, jibs, rails, half pipes, quarter pipes, and bumps for snow bunnies to shred against the backdrop of live music.
Minus Zero Festival
- Jamie Jones: He’s the Hot Creations label owner ushering in the new house sound and engineering his tight, sonic beats for the big room as a solo performer.
- Lee Burridge: This veteran English DJ known for his eclectic dance mixes has performed at clubs worldwide and helped pioneer the Hong Kong underground scene.
- Also Appearing: Dance Spirit | Freddy B | Deep Jesus | Patricio
- Capital Cities: Before creating the buzz-worthy electro-rock-dance sound heard on the Hype Machine smash “Safe and Sound,” Ryan Merchant and Sebu Simonian were jingle writers who met on Craigslist.
- EC Twins: Sixteen years after meeting in the womb, these Manchester twins launched their meteoric house-music rise, remixing LMFAO, Lana Del Rey, and Adele after founding one of Edinburgh’s most successful nightclubs, Eye Candy.
- Also Appearing: Sebu with Le Youth | Raul Campos | Cameron St. Denis | Whitney Fierce