- One ticket to Mamma Mia!
- Where: Princess of Wales Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
MAMMA MIA! North American Tour
(C) Joan Marcus, 2014
- Tuesday, May 5, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Thursday, May 7, at 8 p.m.
- $45.50 for balcony rows C–G, the centre section, or side rows C–F (up to $71 value)
- $56.50 for orchestra rows T–U, dress-circle rows H–K, or balcony row A or B (up to $90 value)
- $62.50 for orchestra rows AA–S or dress-circle rows A–G (up to $100 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Sophie’s about to get married, and she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. There’s just one problem: she doesn’t know who he is. So—unbeknownst to her mother—she invites the three men who could be her dad, hoping that the truth will come out when they show up for the ceremony. What ensues is a lighthearted romp that touches on themes of love, family laughter, and friendship. It all happens to the sparkling sounds of ABBA, the Swedish pop group behind such hits as “Dancing Queen,” “S.O.S.,” “Super Trouper,” “Take A Chance on Me,” and “The Winner Takes It All.”