What You'll Get
- One ticket to Mamma Mia!
- Where: Princess of Wales Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
MAMMA MIA! North American Tour
(C) Joan Marcus, 2014
- Tuesday, May 5, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Thursday, May 7, at 8 p.m.
- $45.50 for balcony rows C–G, the centre section, or side rows C–F (up to $71 value)
- $56.50 for orchestra rows T–U, dress-circle rows H–K, or balcony row A or B (up to $90 value)
- $62.50 for orchestra rows AA–S or dress-circle rows A–G (up to $100 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Sophie’s about to get married, and she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. There’s just one problem: she doesn’t know who he is. So—unbeknownst to her mother—she invites the three men who could be her dad, hoping that the truth will come out when they show up for the ceremony. What ensues is a lighthearted romp that touches on themes of love, family laughter, and friendship. It all happens to the sparkling sounds of ABBA, the Swedish pop group behind such hits as “Dancing Queen,” “S.O.S.,” “Super Trouper,” “Take A Chance on Me,” and “The Winner Takes It All.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Princess of Wales Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Mirvish Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For special needs seating, contact firstname.lastname@example.org promptly upon receipt of voucher. Promo codes not valid with this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.