- C$26.50 for one ticket to see Dinosaur Zoo (up to C$46 value)
- When: select performances July 16–26
- Where: Panasonic Theatre
- Seating: orchestra rows T-W
- Suitable for ages 3 and up
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
Thanks to the magic of puppetry, Dinosaur Zoo brings some of the biggest creatures ever to roam the earth to modern-day kids. Jaws drop in the presence of some of the former residents of Erth’s native Australia, including the mighty Titanosaur—which reached lengths of more than 100 feet—to the humble Leaellynasaura, which was equipped to handle a polar environment. They’ll also meet some of their hometown favorites: North American Tyrannosaurus Rex and Triceratops face off on stage while observant viewers note the feathers on the back of the tyrant lizard king. At many shows, kids are invited up on stage to play with baby dinos, including a duckbilled hadrosaur and knobby baby ankylosaurus.