- $15 for one G-Pass to Missing Persons, Bow Wow Wow, and Gene Loves Jezebel (up to $32.50 value)
- When: Saturday, May 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Wellmont Theater
- General-admission standing floor
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Missing Persons, Bow Wow Wow, and Gene Loves Jezebel
- Missing Persons: the new-wave band behind the singles “I Can’t Think About Dancin” and “Walking in LA”
- First album: a self-titled record cut in Frank Zappa’s Utility Muffin Research Kitchen studios
- What MTV’s earliest viewers remember: the psychedelic video for “Surrender Your Heart,” designed by Peter Max
- Bow Wow Wow was created by: the late punk Svengali Malcolm McLaren
- Their first lead singer: Annabelle Lwin, who was only 13 when she joined the band
- Their most recent singer: Chloe Demeteria, who nails Lwin’s tribal caterwaul, even while legally driving
- Their signature hit: “I Want Candy”
- Gene Loves Jezebel’s biggest American hits: “Desire (Come and Get It),” “The Motion of Love,” “Jealous”
- Founding members: identical twins Jay and Michael Aston
- Since then: The brothers have split into two Gene Loves Jezebels. The US edition stars Michael.