- One G-Pass to see a Mississauga Steelheads hockey game
- Where: Hershey Centre
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
- $9 for one G-Pass for red-section corner or behind-the-goal seating (a $16.90 value)
- $11 for one G-Pass for gold-section sideline seating (a $19.15 value)
- $12 for one G-Pass for platinum-section sideline seating (a $24.80 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Belleville Bulls on Friday, September 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Sudbury Wolves on Sunday, September 29, at 2 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 2 and under are admitted free.
The Scouting Report
The Mississauga Steelheads return to the ice this season featuring a roster of young talent. The team's first-round draft pick, Sean Day, was granted Hockey Canada's "exceptional status," making him only the fourth player in OHL history to enter priority selection as a 15-year-old. During these match-ups on September 27 and 29, fans can catch Day and his teammates exchange shots and fall fashion tips with division rivals the Sudbury Wolves and last year's top-seeded team in the Eastern Conference, the Belleville Bulls.
Following a decade playing in Toronto, the St. Michael's Majors moved to Mississauga in 2007, ultimately rebranding themselves the Steelheads for the 2012–13 season. As a major junior team, the Steelheads compete in the Ontario Hockey League's Central Division, showcasing the talent of young players before they go on to become professional stars and spokesmen for luxury ice cube trays.