- One G-Pass to a Mississippi RiverKings hockey game, plus one XL T-shirt
- Where: Landers Center
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees; T-shirt valued at $10.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Games
- $15 for gold-level seating (up to a $30.90 total value)
- $20 for blue-level seating (up to a $38.10 total value)
All games begin at 7:05 p.m. Choose from the following games:
- Against the Columbus Cottonmouths on Friday, November 14
- Against the Louisiana IceGators on Friday, November 21
- Against the Columbus Cottonmouths on Saturday, November 29
- Against the Pensacola Ice Flyers on Friday, December 12
- Against the Louisiana IceGators on Friday, December 26
The Scouting Report
A season ago, the RiverKings rode one of the SPHL’s best defenses to a 31–21–4 record, good for a third straight trip to the playoffs. Without ever having to resort to barricading the net with electric fencing, the D allowed just 150 goals last year—the league’s third-lowest total. This fall, the defense is expected to dominate again as the RiverKings skate into a fresh campaign. Fans can catch the team in action during a handful of early-season match-ups, including on “80s Night” at Landers Center on November 14 and against the defending champions, the Pensacola Ice Flyers, on December 12.
The Mississippi RiverKings were an original member of the Central Hockey League, where they claimed back-to-back championships in 2002 and 2003. After playing 19 years in the CHL and officially adding the tooth fairy to the team payroll, the RiverKings jumped to the Southern Professional Hockey League, where they maintained both their winning ways and their strong ties to the DeSoto County community. Throughout the season, the team frequently raises funds for local charities and organizes special promotions such as “Kids Run the Show,” during which local children handle such duties as PA announcer, radio broadcasting, and emceeing.