- One ticket to a Mississippi RiverKings hockey game, plus one XL T-shirt
- Where: Landers Center
- Door time: 6:05 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Games
- $15 for one gold-level seat (a $34.30 value with the T-shirt)
- $20 for one blue-level seat (a $41.50 value with the T-shirt)
All games begin at 7:05 p.m. Choose from the following games:
- Against the Columbus Cottonmouths on Saturday, February 1
- Against the Huntsville Havoc on Friday, February 21
- Against the Pensacola Ice Flyers on Friday, February 28
- Against the Mississippi Surge on Tuesday, March 4
- Against the Fayetteville FireAntz on Friday, March 7
- Against the Knoxville Ice Bears on Friday, March 21
The Scouting Report
In the final six weeks left in the regular season, the RiverKings find themselves in a fight for first place atop the SPHL standings. Though they haven't barricaded their net with electric fencing—yet—the team's defenders have held opponents to a league-low in goals. In fact, through the team's first 28 games, goalie Dan McWhinney sat atop the ranks for goals allowed. Over the next six weeks, RiverKings fans can support their squad's quest for first place during five home games. They can enjoy $2 off draft beers, and $2 sodas, hotdogs, and popcorn on March 4, and "Fan Appreciation Night" festivities on March 21—the team's final regular-season home game.
The Mississippi RiverKings were an original member of the Central Hockey League, where they claimed back-to-back championships in 2002 and 2003. After playing 19 years in the CHL and officially adding the tooth fairy to the team payroll, the RiverKings jumped to the Southern Professional Hockey League, but maintained their winning ways and strong ties to the DeSoto County community. Throughout the season, the team frequently plays and raises funds for local charities. It also organizes special promotions, such as "Kids Run the Show," when children handle such duties as PA announcer, radio broadcasting, and emceeing.