What You'll Get
- $17 for one G-Pass for gold-section seating, plus one XL T-shirt ($15 value for the shirt; $34.45 total value)
- $21 for one G-Pass for blue-section seating, plus one XL T-shirt ($15 value for the shirt; $41.65 total value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Friday, December 4, at 7:05 p.m. vs. Peoria
- Saturday, December 5, at 7:05 p.m. vs. Peoria (Star Wars Night)
- Sunday, December 27, at 3:05 p.m. vs. Huntsville
- Saturday, January 2, at 7:05 p.m. vs. Louisiana (Elvis Night)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
- Year-to-date: Through the first month of the season, the RiverKings have planted themselves atop the SPHL standings thanks to an offense that averages more than three goals per game.
- Player to watch: Center Devin Mantha, who currently leads the team in points.
- Promotions: On Star Wars night and Elvis night, the RiverKings will wear special jerseys and auction them off after the game in benefit of local charities.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. All t-shirts are XL. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mississippi RiverKings
The Mississippi RiverKings were an original member of the Central Hockey League, where they claimed back-to-back championships in 2002 and 2003. After playing 19 years in the CHL and officially adding the tooth fairy to the team payroll, the RiverKings jumped to the Southern Professional Hockey League, where they maintained both their winning ways and their strong ties to the DeSoto County community. Throughout the season, the team frequently raises funds for local charities and organizes special promotions such as "Kids Run the Show," during which local children handle such duties as PA announcer, radio broadcasting, and emceeing.