Former Howard Stern intern, Jay Leno correspondent, and XM Satellite star catches audiences off guard with his offbeat brand of standup
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Four pack of tickets includes four jello shots or non-alcoholic drinks from the bar
- Must be 18 or over, unless accompanied by parent/guardian.
- $3 under 21 fee charged at the door
- His delivery: Take the hazy, slow build of Mitch Hedberg, then sprinkle in a bit of Adam Sandler’s baby voice, and you get Mitch’s oddly endearing style. It’s like the fable of The Hare and the Tortoise. Laughter is the finish line. He’s the tortoise.
- His jokes: Mischievous and often very, very dirty. But he sets them up so cleverly and delivers them with such wide-eyed innocence, you barely notice that he went there.
- His start: as an intern for Howard Stern, then a correspondent for Jay Leno
- His accolades: He was voted Best Stand-Up Comedian at the Aspen Comedy Festival, became the most requested comic on XM Satellite Radio, and landed at number one on the iTunes comedy charts.
- His latest comedy album: Public Displays of Perversion, which concludes a loose trilogy started by Miniskirts and Muffins.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. 18 or over, unless accompanied by parent/guardian. $3 under 21 fee charged at the door. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.