What You'll Get
- $11 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.25 value)
Warning: contains profanity and raunchy subject matter delivered with childlike affect
- His delivery: Take the hazy, slow build of Mitch Hedberg, then sprinkle in a bit of Adam Sandler’s baby voice, and you get Mitch’s oddly endearing style. It’s like the fable of The Hare and the Tortoise. Laughter is the finish line. He’s the tortoise.
- His jokes: Mischievous and often very, very dirty. But he sets them up so cleverly and delivers them with such wide-eyed innocence, you barely notice that he went there.
- His start: as an intern for Howard Stern, then a correspondent for Jay Leno
- His accolades: He was voted Best Stand-Up Comedian at the Aspen Comedy Festival, became the most requested comic on XM Satellite Radio, and landed at number one on the iTunes comedy charts.
- His latest comedy album: Public Displays of Perversion, which concludes a loose trilogy started by Miniskirts and Muffins.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of the show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zanies Nashville
Zanies is more than a comedy club. It's comedy history. Founded in 1978 in Chicago, the original location played a major role in the early careers of some of today's biggest laughmakers, including Jay Leno, Richard Lewis, and Jerry Seinfeld. Now spread out to locations in Illinois and Tennessee, Zanies continues to host leading witty talent on its laughter-amplifying stages.