Being the lead singer of a famous band requires nerves of steel, a surplus of swagger, and the patience to endure Cleveland's rambling, uncomfortably personal answer to "How you doin' tonight, Cleveland?" Catch master showmen in their element with this GrouponLive deal.
- MixTape Festival with Train and New Kids on the Block
- When: Friday, July 26 and Saturday, July 27, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Hersheypark Stadium
- Seating: sections F, G, 1, or 32
- Doors open: 3:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the full lineup.
- $20 for a one-day G-Pass to MixTape Festival for Friday, July 26, featuring Train, OneRepublic, The Script, Rev Run and DJ Ruckus, Gavin DeGraw, Hanson & Serena Ryder (up to a $48.55 value)
- $20 for a one-day G-Pass to MixTape Festival for Saturday, July 27, featuring New Kids on the Block, Jonas Brothers, TLC, Boyz II Men, Emblem 3 & MKTO (up to a $48.55 value)
- $30 for a two-day G-Pass to MixTape Festival, good for admittance on both days, must present G-Pass for admittance on both days (up to a $65.90 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Who you know at the MixTape Festival: Train, OneRepublic, Hanson, Gavin DeGraw, and more on Friday, and New Kids on the Block, Jonas Brothers, Boyz II Men, a reunited TLC, and more on Saturday
- Current state of NKOTB: all five original members, outfitted with airtight choreography and a new album, 10
- If the number of albums sold by Boyz II Men were a country's population, it would be larger than Italy but smaller than the U.K.
- Number of Hansons in Hanson: three (Isaac, Taylor, and Zac)
- Number of Knights in New Kids on the Block: two (Jordan and Jonathan)
- Number of Jonas brothers in the Jonas Brothers: three
- Number of trains in Train: zero
- Suggested dinner pairing with "Soul Sister," the 2011 pinot noir created by Train's Save Me, San Francisco Wine Co.: grilled chicken or Italian food