- One or two tickets to see MJ Live: A Michael Jackson Tribute Concert
- When: Any show through February 28. Performances start at 8:30 p.m. until December 30, when there will be a break from December 31 to January 12. After that, performances will start at 9 p.m.
- Where: Crown Theater at Rio Las Vegas
- Seating: VIP section
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
- $33 for one ticket (up to a $77.75 value)
- $66 for two tickets (up to a $155.50 value)<p>
MJ Live: A Michael Jackson Tribute Concert
“Bad.” “Billie Jean.” “Beat It.” “Black or White.” All enormous hits—and those are just the B’s. MJ Live: A Michael Jackson Tribute Concert aims to match the energy and excitement of these and many other indelible songs with a sing-along stage spectacle that’s just as huge.
The show is backed by a full live band, a dazzling light show, multi-media projections, and synchronized choreography from eight backup dancers. Changing from the glitzy jackets to the torn-collar white T-shirt, the impersonators deliver a set stacked high with hits pulled out of MJ’s wunderkind days in The Jackson 5, his Thriller zenith, his Bad and Dangerous eras, and beyond. With muscular hooks and tectonic grooves, the show gets audiences as close as they can to the legendary performer without having to hang out with Macaulay Culkin.