Hearty laughs and daring thrills are central to the best circuses, just as capitalized dialogue and awkward cameos by math teachers are central to the most compelling siblings' diaries. Snoop on an entertaining show with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for two adults and three children to see Circus Gatti (up to a $49.50 value)
- Where: Kitsap County Fairgrounds in Bremerton or NW Washington Fairgrounds in Lynden
- When: July 18–20 at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all available show options.
At Circus Gatti, exotic animals, hilarious showmen, and thrilling daredevils delight families in a three-ring spectacle. During the two-hour show, the elephants Tika and Patti stomp to Bollywood choreography, and the liberty ponies knock their synchronized hooves under the deft direction of Miss Genevieve, who conducts with a baton made of sugar cubes. The High Flying BMX Freeks soar through the air with nothing but their speedy bikes and bones made of helium, with MissBEEhaven delivering further aerial thrills while fluttering beside her hive in an atmospheric ballet. Billed as "The Furriest Funny Man," the hirsute Laughing Leo cracks even the stoniest frown with his clownish antics, and Mr. Picard's Poodle Parfait delights with the intricate routines of the eponymous canines.