What You'll Get
- One ticket to a MKE Wave indoor-soccer match with an optional pre-game clinic
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 6 p.m.; clinic begins at 1 p.m.
- Where: UW–Milwaukee Panther Arena
- Door time: 5 p.m. for the game; arrive at 1 p.m. for the clinic
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Ticket Options
For preferred seating:
- $25 for one ticket and one pre-game clinic from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. ($57 value)
- $14 for one ticket ($32 value)
For VIP seating:
- $30 for one ticket and one pre-game clinic from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. ($62 value)
- $17 for one ticket ($37 value)
During a pre-game clinic, children age 4–15 team up with MKE Wave players and coaches to practice soccer skills such as dribbling, passing, juggling, and shooting.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/21 at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at UW–Milwaukee Panther Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game or pre-game clinic time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.