- One ticket to see MKTO – The American Dream Tour
- When: Saturday, June 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bogart's
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
- $18.50 for general-admission standing room (up to $29.27 value)
- $24.50 for general-admission standing room with Skip-the-Line pass (up to $39.27 value)
- The acronym stands for: members Malcolm Kelly and Tony Oller, but also "Misfit Kids and Total Outcasts"
- How MK met TO: when they were cast as best friends on Nickelodeon's Gigantic
- The sound: a mix of hip-hop and pop
- Their big break: the viral video single "Thank You," featuring Lost's Harold Perrineau, and their tours with Emblem3 and Demi Lovato
- Their continued rise to stardom: the platinum-certified single "Classic," recent appearances on Michael & Kelly and The View
- Their latest: 2014's self-titled debut album and a summer appearance on Good Morning America
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover and pep-talk in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart's welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.