What You'll Get
- MKTO – The American Dream Tour
- When: Saturday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for one G-Pass (up to $27.51 value)
- $23.50 for one G-Pass plus an early Skip-the-Line pass (up to $37.51 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The acronym stands for: members Malcolm Kelly and Tony Oller, but also “Misfit Kids and Total Outcasts”
- How MK met TO: when they were cast as best friends on Nickelodeon’s Gigantic
- The sound: a mix of hip-hop and pop, which people of the future call hip-pop or pop-hop
- Their big break: the viral video single “Thank You,” featuring Lost’s Harold Perrineau, and their tours with Emblem3 and Demi Lovato
- Their continued rise to stardom: the platinum-certified “Classic,” recent appearances on Michael & Kelly and The View
- Their latest: 2014’s self-titled debut album and a summer appearance on Good Morning America
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at The Fillmore Charlotte on 8/2. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.